Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HATE HATE HATE

Haters gonna hate and behind every successful person there's a pack of haters and U mad bro? - Mary Shit-tits Roberts and all her shitty friends, and all your shitty friends, obnoxious family members, communists, anarchists, religious fanatics, people that romanticize outer space and forget to pay their light bills, and every other assfuck out there "likes this".

What else do they like? Almost anything you put in front of their blank faces and dead eyes. It doesn't sound so bad, everybody liking everything but it's destroying the world. It's creating a giant void of individuality. People are turning into a gigantic, but unimposing, off-white blob. This is dangerous for two reasons. The first, blobs have neither tits or ass. Without these things Man is sure to go crazy. The second, it makes it so much easier to hate.

Hate is obviously a bad thing. But why? Because it always leads to death. Not normal death, which is terrifying and awful in it's own right, but abrupt ugly death. Death that leaves you with a rotten stomach and a bad taste in the back of your mouth. Or the front of your throat for that matter. Homicide. Genocide. Suicide. He hated me. He hated them. I hated me and them. Hate and more hate.

Now I'm a tie it all together right quick. Or attempt to. I've never really hated an individual. I've disliked a hell of lot to varying degrees. But never full on hate for a specific person. But I have hated groups. Sixteen college kids with giant white teeth that are surrounded by thin lips, pink gums, and sick tongues. Their laughter too loud to be genuine. Their arms holding to each others backs and hips. Seven Injun kids. They should be in school but instead they are barefoot and beating a dog with a stick. A cluster of stars that shaped a heart on the loneliest night of my life. I felt real hate towards all these things for a brief second. Then I felt sick. If I'd have caught one of them alone they'd be fine. Especially the dog. But they were too close and too similar.

So for fuck's sake stop liking so much stupid shit on facebook.

4 comments:

  1. This is lame like Delaney's dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hating on you for hating on Delaney's dick hater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to Like this on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reginald BottomsworthNovember 1, 2011 at 2:34 PM

    Come on guys. This is way lamer than Delaney's dick.

    ReplyDelete